7 Reasons to Opt for Non Surgical Spinal Decompression
Pain in the spine can be severe. However, it can be relieved by receiving non-surgical spinal decompression treatment from an experienced chiropractor.
At ANSSI Wellness Center Institute, our team of specialists offers non-surgical spinal decompression therapy that can fix your pain.
Sounds interesting? Keep reading to know why you should opt for this therapy.
Just make sure to consult an experienced chiropractor so that they can assess whether spinal decompression will really work for you or not.
7 Reasons to consider spinal decompression therapy
- Non-surgical and drug-free Although back and neck pain are common symptoms, not everyone gets long-lasting relief from pain. In case, medications, steroid treatment, and physical therapy don’t work, doctors recommend surgery. However, people are not interested to proceed with surgery. In such cases, spinal decompression treatment proves to be the right alternative for providing pain relief. Just lay on a computer-operated table. The chiropractor will administer the therapy according to the patient’s unique needs.
- Long-lasting relief from pain Back pain is one of the worst pains that can affect anyone at any age. People with back pain will experience difficulty in performing routine activities such as exercise, work, or relaxation. Make sure to visit a chiropractor if no other treatments made any significant improvement in pain. Chiropractors can diagnose and treat your back pain by performing spinal decompression therapy. All they do is just stretch the spine in order to get rid of the pressure from the spinal discs. Thus, you experience long-lasting relief from pain significantly. Since spinal decompression addresses the root cause of symptoms unlike other treatments, it proves to be the long-lasting solution.
- Safe and effective Give spinal decompression treatment a try if you are undergoing back or neck pain. This treatment almost always offers relief from pain in an effective manner without any side effects. As there is no invasive surgery involved, spinal decompression is a safe treatment. At the same time, it reduces dependency on medications as well.
- Faster relief The average session of spinal decompression therapy ranges from 30 to 45 minutes. Some people may experience relief from pain immediately. Depending on the severity of the pain, it may even take up to 6 weeks to experience a significant difference.
- Works with other treatments You can opt for spinal decompression sessions along with other treatments such as medications and physical therapy. There is no contraindication involved in combining treatments with decompression. Talk to us for the best treatment plan according to your unique needs.
- Painless treatment People always think that chiropractor treatment is painful, but that’s not true. Spinal decompression is painless, gentle, safe, and soothing. You will experience a sense of relief during this treatment process.
- Can treat multiple conditions Apart from back and neck pain, spinal decompression can treat the following conditions:
- Herniated disc
- Disc degeneration
- Sciatica pain
- Failed back surgery
- Spinal stenosis
- Compressed nerves
- Facet syndrome
- Cervical and lumbar radiculopathy
- Numbness and pain in arms, neck, back, head, etc.
Would you like to know more about this nonsurgical spinal decompression therapy? For that, you must first figure out whether you are the right candidate for this treatment. So, make sure to visit a highly experienced chiropractor who can assess the cause and severity of pain in order to find out if you are eligible for spinal decompression treatment.
Don’t let pain and restricted mobility sideline you! You deserve to lead a pain-free life. So, give us a call or schedule an appointment right away. You can also visit our office and we are here to help in getting you back to your active lifestyle.
ANSSI Wellness is totally committed to help you recover from your health issues. You are welcome to get in touch with us to enquire about the non-surgical spinal decompression therapy that might be able to assist you on your path to better health. Give us a call at +91 9004726844 or +91 9920936844 and we are here to provide assistance for people across the nation. Stay assured that we will assist you in taking the next step on your path to better health.
For more information about the benefits of non-surgical spinal decompression therapy, contact ANSSI Wellness at +91 9004726844 or +91 9920936844.